A little over a year ago I was a judge for their annual Black & White challenge and it was an absolutely incredible experience. There's nothing like seeing work from some of the most talented people in the world to kick you in the butt and get you fired up to shoot your own work! :D
This time around I'm looking for your best Motion shots! Dance, Sports, Long Exposures....Tell me your story and get inspired!
Photo Contest 4 2016: Beauty of Motion
Contest theme is "Beauty of Motion" and is open for amateurs and professional photographers, worldwide!
The rules are very simple
- You can submit as many entries as you want.
- You need to be the photographer and have all rights of the submitted shot.
- Theme is Beauty of Motion, some examples: sports, street, long exposures, dance, etc.
- Editing is allowed, but keep in mind this is a Photo Contest, not a Photoshop Contest.
- Our guest curator, David J. Crewe, will make a shortlist from all entries after submit round closes and those will enter the voting round.
- There will be one winner and this winner will win by votes. Each member on Get Social! will get 1 vote and the shortlist entry with most votes, wins! Sign up for free on Get Social! to vote here.
- All shortlist entries will be added into a contest book, with entering the contest you agree we can use your image in the book without financial compensation.
- We have the right to remove images without explanation during the contest.
- Keep it clean and have fun!
Winner wins all
- Promotion on website, our social media channels and weekly newsletter.
- The cover on the contest book.
- A copy of the contest book on print.
- In-depth interview in our next upcoming magazine.
- Submit round runs from February 10th until February 24th,
- Voting round runs from March 2nd until March 12th,
- Winner will be announced on March 12th.
Publication in contest book
Our guest curator David J. Crewe (THATS ME!!!) will make a shortlist and this list will be included into an awesome photo contest book, which will be available as free download and as print-on-demand by Peecho.